ABOUT YOUR AUTHOR:  MASON TAYLOR-TAITE

Having enjoyed a life-long passion for writing, Mason Taylor-Taite has retired from the blue collar working world to enjoy a second profession as a fiction writer. Mason was a ghost writer and editor of family memoirs, poetry, short stories, campaign speeches, political causes, and editorials (among other things) for many years and hopes to hear from you on these latest endeavors. Mason looks forward to hearing from fans and critics alike.
At the same time, Mason would also like to offer sincere apologies if this website is not as professional looking as some. Writing is something Mason excels at; techno-creation is not. With more practice, we are confident the website will grow in both content and appearance. Thank you for your patience and indulgence!

GREETINGS FROM THE AUTHOR!

    Hello. My name is Mason Taylor-Taite. I am a writer. I am a novelist. I am a poet. I have been a writer  since I was a teen. In short, I am and always have been a word crafter. A dearly departed friend once told me that if writing was my tool box, then words were my tools. As I approached retirement from my nine to five blue collar job, I began to fear my tool box was emptying out faster than I could replenish the tools.

    So I began feverishly using what tools I could still find. And amazingly, I discovered my "tools" weren't lost at all. They had just grown rusty from not having been used for so long. In the process of rediscovering my words, I created something I'm extremely proud of: the first book in a new series: "King of Hearts."

    I am including a short excerpt here:  King of Hearts teaser   I hope you will enjoy it.  And please, feel free to leave a review if you feel so led.  

Warmest Regards,
Mason Taylor-Taite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF HEARTS - Brothers to the End

KING OF HEARTS - AN EXCERPT

COMING SOON: KING OF HEARTS